Israel has once again embarked on another racist rampage against, this time, the hapless 1.5 million Palestinians parked in the Gaza concentration camp, an area twice the size of Washington. D.C.
Caged behind the illegal wall Israel is building, they have nowhere to go. Thousands are already dead and wounded. At least 30% are children. Israel's ongoing long siege had ensured that the lack of medical supplies, food and other life essentials would severely weaken the population before bombing from the air, sea and land.
Electricity has been cut. There is no heat. Cooking gas and water are scarce. Over 13,000 are displaced with nowhere to go. Foreign reporters are kept out.
Israel relentlessly bombs the population, the infrastructure, schools, hospitals, mosques, universities, identified UN centers filled with refugees, identified UN humanitarian convoys, ambulances, medical teams and anyone trying to recover the dead left in the streets. White phosphurus and depleted uranium (DU) bombs are in use. It is a repeat of the atrocities committed in Lebanon in 2006 and in Iraq.
The vast majority of Israelis are cheering the cold-blooded massacre. The US, including the silent Barack Obama, the EU, UN's docile Ban Ki-Moon and a handful of shameless Arab leaders are complicit in the carnage, working together to provide Israel with all the time she wants to inflict the greatest possible damage on Palestinians, a complicity disguised as 'diplomatic efforts for peace'. The Zionist-
infected Western media dutifully regurgitate Israel's gross and repulsive lies on TV, radio and in print.
This pornographic display sickens the world. Millions of Palestinian supporters are in the streets. They know that Israel deliberately broke the truce on November 4th. They know Hamas was democratically elected and that it is a legitimate national liberation movement fighting against the illegal Israeli occupation and the stealing of their land and possessions. They know it is not the 'terrorist' group Israel and her lackeys claim, that it is people-based and that the so-called 'international community' has systematically denied Palestinians the justice owed for the past sixty years.
As a result, DullesNOW activists have unanimously voted to:
- join international calls demanding an immediate cease-fire.
- join international calls demanding immediate and massive aid to Gaza.
- join international calls demanding the lifting of the vicious and illegal Gaza blockade.
- publicly applaud President Hugo Chavez for his principled stand which made Venezuela proud.
- call on other nations to follow Venezuela's lead as our own nation, the United States, forfeited her leadership role when she became a hated international outlaw, guilty of committing the same crimes in Iraq.
- urge Sweden to take the Nobel Peace prize away from Israel's Shimon Peres. -
- urge Karel Schwarzenberg, acting President of the EU General Affairs and External Relations Council to terminate the proposed EU-Israeli 'upgraded Action Plan' as it clashes with the Plan's provisions.
- publicly congratulate Al-Jazeera TV for their outstanding
broadcasting to the world.
- congratulate John Ging, head of UNRWA relief agency in Gaza, for publicly and forcefully expressing his outrage at Israel's cruel and barbaric acts, in spite of making himself the target of the usual Israeli revenge.